From the article: Best Tracy Jordan Quotes
Which of Tracy Jordan's crazy sayings or hilarious moments from 30 Rock is your favorite? Tell us all about it below. Quote Away!
Tracy jordan quote
- Don't you hate it when you lose your remote, And then your wife start getting all mad because the roof won't close, and the bed that's in the shape of your face is getting rained on.'
- —Guest TJ
My Favorite scene of 30 Rock
- "I seen a blind guy bite a police horse! A puppy committed suicide after he saw our bathroom! I once bite into a burrito and there was a child's shoe in it! I seen a hooker eat a tire! A pack of wild dogs took over and successfully ran a Wendy's! The sewer people stole my skateboard! The projects i lived in was named after Zachary Tailor, generally considered to be one of the worst presidents of all time! I once saw a baby give another baby a tattoo! They were very drunk!" From episode 21 of season 4
- —Guest Nathan
- "I believe the moon doesn't exist. I believe vampires are the worlds best golfers And their curse is that they'll never get to prove it. I believe there are 31 letters in the white alphabet." "This is who I am, Liz Lemon. You can't ask a bird not to fly. You can't ask a fish not to swim. You can't ask a tiger not to turn back into a Chinese dude at midnight!"
- —Guest Tracy Jordan
My favorite line is
- When Jack is on the phone with Rep. Bookman saying that NBC has a "longstanding commitment to diversity" TJ walks up and says "Yo Jacky D, I had dinner with Don Imus last night! He told the following joke". Absolutely awesomely timed!!
- —Guest AdamRL
tracy jordan quote
- you're wise, liz lemon, like a genetically manipulated shark.
- —Guest johnny
one of my favorites
- 'The Black Crusaders are a secret group of powerful Black Americans. Bill Cosby and Oprah Winfrey are the chief majors, but Jesse Jackson, Colin Powell and Gordon from Sesame Street, they're members, too, and they meet four times a year in the skull of the Statue of Liberty. You can read about that on the Interweb.' To which Liz replies, ' Ah, well it must be true if you read it on the "Interweb."'
- —Guest Mellody Doherty
My favorite Tracy Jordan Quote
- Heavy is the head that eats the crayons. From "Jackie Jormp-Jomp," in 2009.
- —Guest joycieB
Hilarious Tracy Jordan Scene
- I love when Tracy is traumatized by his childhood and roleplays the father-son conversation with Jack. Tracy Morgan and Alec Baldwin are both so funny in that scene!
- —Guest Ashley