From the article: The Best Sitcom Marriages
So many sitcoms are based around marriages, and everyone has their particular favorite. Tell everyone about your own favorite below. Share Your Pick
Favorite sitcom marriage
- Chandler and Monica from Friends. They had a sweet relationship, from being friends, then dating and then finally falling in love.
- —Guest Rash
To the moon, Alice!.. Uh, not so fast.
- It's tough to choose a favorite but mine would have to be the Kramdens because Alice always stood up to her husband in a time when most women didn't. Alice never let Ralph bully or intimidate her. She stood her ground despite Ralph's constant attempt to be king of the castle. In the end, he always admitted that she was right and never held it against her. And she always forgave him. Alice and Ralph Kramden are still two of the strongest characters in sitcom history.
- —Guest Venice
Funniest TV Marriages
- Where are Peg and Al Bundy? They are in a classless all by themselves.
- —Guest twopowers
my fav is
- clare and phil dunphy they just seem so perfect for eachother and also ray and debra barone are great too
in love with laughter
- Modern family is THE best show in ages. Had given up on American sitcoms. Whomever created this, genius. In love with Cam.
- —Guest debers pugsley