From the article: The Worst TV Comedy Cancellations of the '00s
What shows from the '00s did you love, only to see them get canceled before their time? Talk about your picks for the shows that died too soon, the worst cancellations of the '00s. Share Your Pick
- Waaay before its time. I absolutely adored this show and they produced strong eps week after week, on a low budget AND they had the Friday 10pm slot so you'd think Starz would cut them some slack
- —Guest AJ
- A classic animated adult sitcom about three kids and the best soccer coach in the world voiced by H. Jon Benjamin. Witty, clever, and only got better as each season passed. Why are most of these shows on the list cancelled when they were near or at their peak?
- —Guest Jonny
- Bryan Fuller is cursed. He keeps making terrific shows with great writing and casts and they all get cancelled prematurely.
- —Guest Guest
- Witty, charming, innovative and funny, it even passed the teenage daughter test. Maybe a bit too clever and smart for the general viewing public?
- —Guest ibotter
- The show begged for a longer run.... it actually did in the episode S.O.Bs .. and yet Fox disappointed by pulling the plug on it...
- —Guest Baby Buster
- Probably the best show I've ever seen. It was extremely clever, to the point that you sometimes had to watch it several times to understand just how smart it actually was... but not in a bad way. You really enjoyed watching the episodes multiple times.
- —Guest Dearon
- Arrested Development is the worst cancellation of all time. Shticky inane shows keep getting churned out and stay on TV for years, but AD had quite possibly the greatest writing and cast in the history of television.
- —Guest B-Digi
- Loved the 2 or 3 shows that we got to see! If any of the comedies on ABC should've been cancelled it's the one with the lady from "Everybody Loves Raymond." I mean because unless I'm missing something I just don't see what's supposed to be so funny about a show that's basically a "Malcolm In The Middle" remake.
- —Guest Leeann
- Most clever and well-written sit-com ever developed!
- —Guest BostonSTeve
- Without doubt, Aaron Sorkin's greatest contribution to television. The best show EVER.
- "Back to You" was just getting started when the hollywood strike started then Fox cancelled "Back to You". I loved that show.
- —Guest Shenna
- Extremely underrated and very clever. An immature college grad in a profession designed for the aged. Bret Harrison, at only 24 years old, steals the show with a mixture of impeccable charm, heart and a healthy dose of awkwardness.
- —Guest Zach
- This was a great comedy. Yeah raw and real, but that's why it was on HBO!!
- All-time most unjust cancellation: Samantha Who? Absolutely cannot believe that show was cancelled after it's second season....nominated and winning Emmy's, one of ABC's highest rated shows....what were they thinking?
- —Guest email@example.com
- This is just one of the inventive, charming shows EVER
- —Guest dramagod57
1-15 of 25Next